Several Clinics and Hospitals in Uk and Ireland are currently recruiting Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologists.
The department of Cardiology is a facility that mainly provides for non-invasive assessment of patients with cardiovascular disease. Staff in the department provide a comprehensive range of cardiovascular assessment, including the performance of echocardiography, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, Holter monitoring and exercise treadmill testing.
The department also provides a service of invasive cardiac assessment and intervention, as well as the non-invasive assessment of cardiovascular disease utilising cardiac MRI and cardiac CT angiography.
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG
- BP Monitor
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Echocardiography – transthoracic and transoesophageal
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- BSc in Clinical Measurement Science, or equivalent.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary range from 36,023 – 59,336e per annum
- Staff Awards: Recognition and celebration for the hard work and dedication of staff, as they strive for excellence in the care they provide, is marked in an annual Staff Awards Event
- Healthcare Schemes; V.H.I., Laya and Irish Life Healthcare Scheme offers discounted membership to staff.
- Restaurant Facilities
- Staff Car Parking: Car parking facilities are available for all Staff members of the BSHS.
- Staff Members’ Discount on Services: The Hospital offers a discount to staff for out-patient facilities such as Cardiology, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy, etc.
If you score all o just a part of the requirement above you are invited to apply!!!