This is you:
- You are a specialist in neurology
- You have good clinical and organizational skills and can work well with the medical, nursing and paramedical teams;
- You are very empathetic and have good communication skills;
- You are looking for a full-time position in a dynamic hospital
Reasons for choosing this job
- Collaborate with other neurologists in an association
- Income in Belgium is one of the highest in Europe and is between € 150,000 and € 250,000 gross per year
- You can determine the working hours, holidays etc. yourself.
Apply via us and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.