HCA Healthcare is looking for Radiographer in several areas for his own Hospitals in London.
To deliver a high quality of diagnostic imaging (PET/CT and diagnostic CT) to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of patient care.
This is a full-time role working 37.5hrs per week
The salary being offered will be competitive and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations.
- HCPC or RCT registered if relevant.
- Post qualification experience.
- Competent in PET/CT (desirable)
- For Radiographers: Competent in CT is essential
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
- 3 month of free accommodation;
- and a free flight to London.