|Location||Several cities in Holland, Netherlands|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2019|
|Salary type||per month|
- Gross salary Registered Nurse € 1.982,03 up to € 2.760,17 (After a Dutch Exam to reach the B1 level and the enrol in the BIG Register)
- Tax salary: Approximately 25%
- Irregular hours: Will be paid as an extra earning. Evening hours 122%. Night hours and Saturday 144%, Sundays 160%.
- Working week: Between 32-36 hours.
- Contract period: 14 months minimum.
- Holidays: 24 holidays days a year. These days are paid.
- Holiday money: You save the total amount of your salary a percentage of 8% as extra money over the year.
- Pension: After 26 weeks you start with building a pension;
- Nurse registration: Our clients offer you help with the registration in Holland free of charge.
- Refund of EURES: Our clients help you free of charge to collect the money from EURES for language and relocation support.
- Start date: After achieving level B1 you come within two weeks to Holland to start the job.
You don't speak Dutch? You can join free Dutch language B1 course in Javea (Alicante) Spain and Latina(Italy)